MissyB has been involved with dance music for over a decade. Wanting to do her part, she upgraded her involvement in the scene from club and underground photographer to DJ and Producer. DJing since 2003, Missy has had the distinction of being one of the Rotating Residents for:
- Disney California Adventure's ElecTRONica (2010-2012)
- Disney California Adventure's Mad T Party (2012 - 2016)
- Disney California Adventure's Grad Night (2012-2017)
- House of Blues, Anaheim (2015-current): Private Events/Opener for Capital Cities, Far East Movement, Lil John, Meghan Trainor, Styx, Aerosmith, 311, Common, New Kids On the Block and more
- Insomniac Events such as EDC LV, Escape and Countdown
From Deep Tech House to Banging Electro- Missy weaves in and out of styles like a shark patrolling the waters in search of it's prey. Killer instinct, with one foot in the DJ booth and the other on the dancefloor - the future looks bright for this rising star!
"I loved the underground/club/hip-hop/B-boy/"down South" house-party scene... (no, like at a real house). Aside from my older sisters and homies blasting the latest and taking me to the illest' undergrounds, parties/massives in So. Cal., SF, T.J/Ensenada, it's when I really started to develop my love and escape from life's realities, sober too.
I loved the dancefloor. I LOVED dancing, music, expressing myself -- it was my escape. Being front-and-center of the DJ -- watching, learning, grooving or, in front of any side speaker, just vibin', grooving and listening, watching... away from the crowds. This is where you would find me... just enough space to groove to all those influential DJ's (at the time: DJ Heather, Colette, Green Velvet, Gene Farris, Todd Terry, Mark Farina, Diz, Doc Martin, Roger Sanchez just to name a few... the list goes on...)".
Her music speaks volumes and better describes her than any bio could possibly do justice to. - UDM Records